Thursday, November 12, 2009

Rain, rain go away...

It started on Tuesday, and let up yesterday for a little while while the wind whipped up all the leaves that have fallen so far (and probably ripped a few more off the branches)... and then the rain, wind and lower temperatures all combined today to make it one miserable mess.

They call it a tropical depression. I call it summer in Manitoba. (Well, that may be a bit of an exaggeration... maybe.)

I'm headed to Greensboro this weekend, so if I don't post tomorrow it's because I'm madly trying to get my "homework" done so I can enjoy a couple of days without thinking of what's waiting when I return! I am looking forward to the drive, the change of scenery, and of course... the friend I'm visiting!!

Two weeks until my mother comes for a visit!! It's hard to concentrate when something so exciting is peeking over the horizon. Please let the time she's here pass by as slowly as the time it's taking her to get here!

Peace out! :o)

No comments: