Thursday, August 6, 2009

Breaking in...

Just a few comments as I wait for my roomie to hand over the bathroom...

Okay, so maybe 40 C was a little bit of an overestimate in the temperature when I was trying to describe how hot it was outside. Heh. But it's still hot -- and with the humidity it can feel like about 100 F. Thankfully today is supposed to be a little cooler. There were some thunderstorms through the night. It's supposed to get warmer for the weekend -- maybe I could send a few degrees your way, fellow 'Peggers?

As far as I know, I'm the only new teacher in the Clinton district. At least, I was at this orientation. They haven't said that there was another teacher missing, so I'm going to guess that I'm it.

This weekend is tax-free weekend at most of the stores... Yay for me and all the shopping I have to do! :o)

Signing off!

5 comments:

Kimber said...

Yay for tax-free weekend! Happy shopping to you! Are you able to start searching for furnishings yet for your place? Do you have the place yet? I know you are leaving for Clinton today, so I'm wondering if you'll have your own place to stay yet. Or are you bunking with your advisor/friend in the same building? You must tell us more as you know.

Anonymous said...

Ooh! Even I didn't know it was tax-free weekend! I'll have to check this out! :) Thanks, girl, for the heads up.

Blair said...

Can you post some pics sis?

Anonymous said...

Whatcha gonna buy?? Have you seen Pacey yet?

Melanie said...

LOL... My friends are too funny. :o) And I love them all.