Friday, March 12, 2010

TGiF!!!!

IT'S THE WEEKEND!!! YAHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Sorry, just needed to let loose a little there! This has felt like a very long and busy week. Report cards, musical practice, meetings and the like... I feel like I haven't stopped since Monday! Of course, much of that is my own fault, but it makes me feel better knowing I'm doing the very best I can, so I push myself a little farther and hope that the impact is deeper.

Luckily tonight I've got some R&R planned... A little TV... a little reading... a little Farmville. ;o) Tomorrow Ibeth and I are headed to Fayetteville in search of civilization. Maybe some retail therapy is in order? Whatever we end up doing, it'll just be great to be out of Dodge for a little while! I'm hoping to take advantage of more weekends as spring comes... I've only got a few months left here, I want to see and do as much as I can before I go!

Hopefully you all have something great planned for your weekend! It may be an hour shorter than we'd like, but we've gotta make the most of it. ;o) So drop me a line and let me know what you're up to!

No comments: