Thursday, March 25, 2010

Seven days to FREEDOM!

First of all... Let me give a big shout out to Evan and the Class of 2010 in St. Laurent!! I have to yell loud to some of you who are FINALLY taking your Europe trip with Ms. Bruce. I hope you're having a great time, and I can't wait to see pictures and read all about it in June! Yes, in June!! Wild horses couldn't keep me away!

Sorry I haven't blogged in a few days. Life took over, and as such I am BEAT! Thank goodness that tomorrow is Friday --- the last Friday before Spring Break! Yippee! Only 5 school days before vacation. Let's hope they are fast days....

One week from today I'll be in Raleigh with Mom (!!!) getting ready for our trip to D.C. the next day. I don't know what I'm more excited for... the trip to D.C. or hanging out with her! Which reminds me...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MOM,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

As a gift to her... (and you too!), here's a couple of pictures from last weekend... Love the beach...

No comments: