Monday, December 21, 2009

Not long now....

I'm down to hours before my Christmas vacation officially starts, and by this time tomorrow, I'll be on my way home!!

It seems rather unfortunate that I have to put in a full day of work before I go. I'm wondering how I will keep from getting distracted. Already I've had a restless sleep! Luckily, the school will be quiet, and I can work at my own pace. I've got a few things that I want to do so that I don't have to obsess about them (and I would!) while I'm away.

During my holidays, I'm hoping to put the stresses of the job and the distance behind me and just focus on what matters most - spending time with the people I love and care about so much and just being thankful for their presence and support in my life. These last few months have really put many things into perspective for me, not the least of which is to appreciate the small things that make me happy and relaxed.

This will likely be the last post before I'm back in Winterpeg!! Hope everyone has a good start to their holiday week! :o)

No comments: