Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween Apples!

Happy Halloween!!!

I hope everyone has a spooky and safe Halloween nite. Ibeth and I are going out to dinner in a little while, and then I'll probably spend the rest of the evening napping on the sofa and/or waiting for any trick-or-treaters to come knocking at my door. Not sure how many I should expect, or for how long... But I've got candy just in case! I thought about going to that party that one of my co-workers is having, but I'm feeling a little groggy from a long week... And I'm trying to rest up for an even longer week next week. No worries, I'm sure the extra hour of sleep I get tonight will be put to good use!

I just realized why it doesn't really feel like Halloween today. Well, besides the fact that it's nearly 80 degrees outside (and rainy!)... I haven't heard the "Monster Mash"! I know its cheesy and corny (mmm... candy corn), but there's only one DAY a year when it's appropriate to play the song, and I haven't yet.

Hmm... Let's see if this works... Courtesy of You Tube...



Cool! Enjoy. :o) Happy Halloween.

No comments: