Tuesday, June 15, 2010

And so, the end is near...

Well folks, this is it. Okay... maybe *this* isn't it. I don't actually leave for another three days... but I don't know if I'll have time to post between now and then... Or the ability to post if I did have time. I'm stealing a signal from a nearby neighbour as I sit in Ibeth's livingroom. She's letting me stay here because there's absolutely no furniture left in my place. But she's in Miami right now, so it's a little odd being here without her...

Ahh... so many emotions on these last few days. I'm spent! Among it all... I haven't been sleeping very well (until recently) and I suppose it's all caught up with me. To top it off, I'm still not sure when I'll be finished at the school... We were supposed to be stuffing report cards and updating cumfiles yesterday, but we got word that they wouldn't be ready until today... and today we were told that it may be tomorrow... maybe. So I've still got a few hours left -- I just don't know when! Makes it hard to plan the rest of the week...

I'm all packed!! Seriously, there's only a few bits here and there that I have left. And then I have to see if it all fits in my car. I'm a little nervous about that, actually. Wasn't before, but now that I actually see it all in packed form... Oh well, it might take a few tries, but I'll get it in!

And then there's the cleaning, which shouldn't seem like a big deal, but I'm just worried I'll forget something...

Mom arrives on Friday night, and we leave Saturday morning from Raleigh. I'll likely be checking my mail periodically in the next week, but unless you send something urgent, you might not get a reply for a few days.

I don't know if I will continue this blog once I get home. I started it for you all to keep track of me while I was down here, and eventhough I realize that there are still a few that I won't be close to... You know where to find me. ;o) Likely on Facebook or Twitter or somewhere inbetween (and yes, I've become somewhat of a Twit recently, though I haven't been certified yet), so I'm sure we won't be without communication!

I may start a new blog in the future, but I'll probably take a break before I do that. A few of you have been suggesting vlogs, or video-blogs. That's a possibility, but I make no promises.

Thank you all for following regularly and leaving comments every now and then. It's felt like a long year, but at the same time it's gone by fast! I love and enjoy you all so much and can't wait to love and enjoy many of you all in person very soon!

No comments: