Sunday, April 11, 2010

Pictures...

I uploaded my pictures to Facebook today, but if you don't have an account, you wouldn't know that would you? Here's the link to the album:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=212109&id=631345411&l2f991fd6de

If that link doesn't work, well... Join Facebook!

I left Mom in Raleigh this morning on her way to the airport. I decided to take my time driving back down here... There's some pretty nice countryside around! Spend the afternoon "puttering" and working on my resumé. I'm pretty much in denial that I go back to work tomorrow. The break felt really nice... even if we were busy every day! Now I'm really looking forward to the next break... summer!! Only 9 weeks of work left!! Is it too early to start the countdown?

If you haven't read it yet, the trip blog is below. Leave a comment if you can... Not that I'm begging for attention... but a little love never hurts. ;o)

Miss and love you all!

No comments: